Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day and Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan

Dearest BPYs, Ex-BPYs, ALL PYs from all Asian and japan countries, NLs and friends,

In Brunei Darussalam, today is the official Teacher's Day, and so, I would like to take this opportunity to say hi and Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers that have worked hard to train and actually teach us a lot of things in school and life and moulded you and us to where and what we are today.

And since, this is SSEAYP, I would like to express Happy Teacher's Day to all our dance instructors as they have worked long and hard with us, shared our joy and frustrations and more... *HUGS* teachers... Not forgetting my own dance instructors :P *he he he* they were simply divine :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone, young and old, fresh and exss, (he he he) a very very happy BULAN RAMADHAN... I hope and aspire all of you to spend more time reflecting and building relationships, may it be with yourself, your family or friends. I find this month to be challenging and very soul deepening...

and when i am in Bandar, if any one of you wishes to pray together, or sungkai or bersahur, please contact me :) I am willing to do almost anything :P ONLY if it doesn't interfere with family functions...

Unfortunately, I am sorry to inform you that the TAG BOARD on the left, has to be removed. It was brought up to my attention that the TAG BOARD had been abused despite its function only to express or act as a sounding board of your problems.

Keep writing people...

Lots of love,
Meela Aliuddin :)

No comments: